Enjoy efficient cleaning, even at low temperatures* with Eco Bubble™ technology. Detergent is turned into bubbles, so it quickly penetrates fabric and removes dirt easily, while saving energy and protecting its colour and texture**.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010 / 4kg Wash Load / Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40°C without Eco Bubble (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary. ** Based on the Performance Lab Test report by Springboard Engineering on EMPA strips, comparing a normal detergent solution and bubble technology without mechanical action.
Heated air to deodorise and sanitise your clothes
Keep clothes hygienically fresh, even without water and detergent. Unpleasant odours as well as 99.9%* of bacteria are removed using just the power of heated air – no need for boiling water or costly and potentially harmful chemicals.
* Based on the Intertek test report. Removes 99.9% of certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Individual results may vary.
Sanitise your clothes for greater peace of mind
Give clothes a deep, hygienic clean with steam that improves the cleaning quality of your wash without pre-treatments. It releases steam from the bottom of the drum, so every item is thoroughly saturated. This removes ingrained grime and 99.9%* of bacteria and reduces allergens.
* Based on the Intertek test report for the Hygiene steam course. Removes 99.9% of certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Individual results may vary. Based on The British Allergy Foundation (BAF) test report for the Hygiene Steam course. Removes allergens derived from house dust mites.
DIGITAL INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Digital Inverter Technology utilises strong magnets for a quieter* and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a Universal Motor. By eliminating the use of brushes, it provides outstanding durability** – backed-up by an 11 year warranty.
* Generally, the level of reduction is 5dBA and 3dBA for washing and spinning cycle respectively. The data is based on ERP label, F500 8kg 1400rpm WF80F5E5P4W with a Digital Inverter Motor and Vistula 8kg 1400rpm WF1804WPC with a Universal Motor. ** Awarded a 23 year durability certification by the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in Germany (Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker – VDE). Actual lifespan may vary depending on the usage circumstances.
Keep the inside of your washer hygienically clean. Drum Clean removes 99.9%* of odour-causing bacteria from the drum. You don’t need harsh or costly detergent, as it uses a combination of soaking, pulsating and high speed spinning. And it automatically notifies you when it needs cleaning**.
* Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria from the inside of the washer. Based on testing by Intertek of the Drum Clean cycle. ** Provides a notification after every 40 cycles.
Cleans away residue
No more wasted detergent or manually cleaning out leftover residue. The machine uses a specially designed water flushing system to keep the tray clean and more hygienic, removing unsightly soap residue that could affect your washing performance.
With the touch of a button, the Bubble Soak function helps remove a wide variety of stubborn stains. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in active bubbles, so dirt and stains are loosened and can be removed much more effectively*
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition / 8kg Wash Load / Bubble Soak Wash vs. Cotton 40/60°C, Synthetic 60°C, and Denim 40°C without Bubble Soak.
Shipping & Delivery
Island-wide Fast Delivery
Deliveries take up to 3-5 working days after you place your order